Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year! Looking forward to 2010!

I have to say that I am really looking forward to 2010. I feel it is going to be a great year with a lot of new opportunities.As the economy begins to turn around we can all look ahead to new adventures and possibilities. Here are a few of mine:

First, I am looking forward to returning to college! I am going to take a few graphic design classes at the local college. It will be fun to go back and I am really looking forward to the typography class! A whole class on fonts - How fun!

Second, I am looking for new partners and vendors to work with in 2010. First trip will be to the Chicago Gift Show at the end of January. I would like to add letterpress cards and invites to the mix. If you are a designer or vendor send us your samples. You can email us at customerservice@papercelebration.com.

I hope you have a great year also and I look forward to working with you soon!


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Lori... looks like 2010 should be an amazing year for you and Paper Celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! I hope 2010 brings great things to you too. Lori

    ReplyDelete