Saturday, January 9, 2010

Going to the Chapel on 2010?


I would love to be planning my wedding in 2010. (I have been happily married for 17 years so not an option for me) I love to party plan and all of the details that make the event special. I used to make chocolate place cards with names of the bridal party on them. They were awesome and a unique addition to the table. Now I am sticking to the invitations for all of the wedding celebrations. In 2010 there are SO many options for weddings and the internet makes all of the options easy to find and purchase. Blogs let everyone share ideas and photos. Check out stylemepretty.com One of the new invitation lines that I love is the Mindy Weiss collection from Inviting Company. The designs are elegant but still fun. The price is one to love too! A box of 10 invites is only $14.00 which includes printing. If you are planning a bridal shower or engagement party in 2010 be sure to visit www.papercelebration.com and check out the Mindy Weiss collection.



If you are heading to the chapel in 2010 Congratulations and have Fun planning the big day!

2 comments:

  1. Love the invitations! :) Isn't Mindy Weiss fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I think they are my favorite invitations right now! I also love the new Mommy Mannequin from Inviting Company!

    ReplyDelete